Friday, January 23, 2009












So I promised Hilary that I would post some of my wedding pictures so here I go. Good job Mike and Ash, they look pretty good considering what you guys had to work with! Anyway, if anyone cares at all, you can tell me which one of the two of us that you like the best because I need to put a big one up in our apartment.







I don't normally like to put pictures of just myself up, but Mike shot a really cool picture with the sun and stuff so I wanted everyone to see it. Anyway, here they are. Thanks Mike and Ash, thanks Hilary for doing my hair and make-up, and thanks mom for being there to pay attention to the details. You are all the best!

7 comments:

  1. There are so many good ones where do you even start. I think the one where the light is shining down on you is cool it's different. I also really like the one where you are laying down on his lap and where you two are kissing and totally showing off your cute shoes those are my favorites. So take what you will from that haha! Good luck Seriously they are all good so I don't think you could go wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On I LOVE LOVE LOVE them all. Made me feel like I was there :-) You are just gorgo Heidi
    Rufus. I think they are all so so so good. Just put LOTS of big ones up in your apartment! Ha ha...I don't know how you will choose. Such a cute couple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are lovely! I really like all of the pictures Heid. I don't know how you are going to choose. So much for help eh? They turned out fantastic! You two are a great looking couple! Whoo Hoo for the Sexy Bodds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still like the 8th (?) one down where you are sitting. There are some other cool ones, but that's my favorite for a big one. Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like them all too. I really like the "foot poppin' kiss" one. And the weird one where you are kind of hugging each other and the colors are all kind of faded. And I like the sitting down one, and the standing up one, and the walking away one.......so I guess I like them all! Good luck picking, and I still want to see the one of us girls! So just copy me a cd and send it to me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, it's pretty much impossible to pic a fav so good luck. I think you should do some sort of collogue (sp?) like around a main center pic... does that make sense? Also, I really like the one of the sun behind you. It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know my opinion doesn't matter but is it appropriate to say i like all of them with Heidi and I agree with Brooke we should just blow them all up.

    ReplyDelete