Sunday, April 26, 2009

Missionary Work

That is the subject of the talks we are giving in church tomorrow. Don't worry, I'm not procrastinating right now. I'm finished and now I have been messing around on the internet for awhile and for some reason I feel like blogging. I'm just not tired, which is so not typical of me at this time at night.

Let's see, what has happened lately? We went and looked at some houses today. Yeah, we are thinking about buying. It's pretty fun, but it also wore us out. We didn't find anything we are in love with today, but we're not really in any big hurry.

Jacob is just schooling and working and making me laugh all the time. Haha, the other day after I had organized our closet (well, some at least, it still needs some work) Jacob grabbed a pair of his pants off of his pile and went to school. He has class every day at 7:30 in the morning so he leaves pretty early. Anyway, this day I was working so I was already gone. If only I had been there. On the way to school Jacob was thinking about how comfortable his pants were. He went to Institute and some of his other classes, until finally when he happened to go to the bathroom, he noticed that he was wearing a VERY old pair of pants with a rip in the back from the pocket and down the leg. And he had been walking around in them all day. No wonder they were so comfortable!!! He was pretty embarrassed, but on the bright side now he knows why all the girls were hitting on him that day...who could resist that butt?

Other than that, we're about the same. My dad called the other day and said that his mare had foaled and since it was a filly i get it. He said I cursed him cuz if it was a colt he was going to keep it. I don't think it was a curse; I think the Lord just knows the blessings that my dad gets from being such a generous guy. Anyway, I'm super excited about it. I would have gone home to see it this weekend but, as I have already said, we have to talk in church. Bummer. And that's all for now...

5 comments:

  1. That is to funny poor guy. It will be a while until he lives that one down. I hope your talks went well. We miss you guys can't wait till we can make it that way again. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is funny about the pants, the filly too. But I am just wondering what you plan to do with a horse. Will you sit around and stare at it all day? That sounds pretty boring. Since you are in the blogging mood maybe you can fill us in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jake just wanted to flaunt his body, that was no accident. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am cracking up about Jacob and his pants incident. What a funny guy! How exciting that you are looking for houses! What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I was poking around and found your blog. Sweet! We recently started one so you'll have to check it out. Your story about Jacob is aweso- I mean totally embarrassing :-). We still need to do something with you guys soon. Give us a call. -Lauren

    ReplyDelete