Thursday, March 18, 2010

Our House

Okay I got the pictures to download. Here is our house.

Another view, but now you get to see the refrigerator. If you look close enough you can see Jacob's test in Electromagnetics. He got 100%. My husband's a genius! (It really is supposed to be one of the hardest classes)

Another view of the kitchen area.

The sink and the regular kitchen area. A bit small, but it is very nice.

Another view of the table.

Past the half bath would put you in the kitchen. We just barely got the table and I love it.

Walk through the living room to a small hallway, and to the left is this half bath.

The living room. Yes, it's a real fireplace. Not that it has every been used by us.

This is the front door. To the left is the living room, or you can go straight up the stairs.

Up the stairs, which are there as soon as you walk in the front door.


This is the room you see when you first walk up the stairs. You don't get to see it today. Mom brought us the daybed and it is not set up yet.

Then you come into our room. Pretty bedspread.

This is the master bathroom. The other room has a bathroom too. Instead of just a shower it has a bathtub/shower and the vanity in the other one is smaller.

So there you have most of it. Sorry it has taken so long. We love it and we think it's great. Oh, here a couple pictures of our new dog, Prim, for those of you who care. Most of the time we call her 'damn dog' and if I could find Jake's camera and I could show you what she did to the house when she got out on Super Bowl Sunday, you would understand why. Most the time she is fun, though.




And that's it. Two posts and you are caught up on our exciting lives. Anyway, enjoy because I don't know how soon something blog-worthy will come up again ;)



7 comments:

  1. Woohoo!! I'm excited to finally see it! Can't believe I haven't yet! What kind of friend am I?? Super cute though! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi! I'm so happy that I saw your post on facebook and now I can follow your blog! You're so funny with your comments about people not caring or wanting to read your blog!!! I do, I do, I do!!! I was just thinking about you the other day wondering how it's all going. Where do you live now?? Like, what City and stuff. We are buying a house close to where we live (hopefully. Keep our fingers crossed. We're waiting on the bank to approve the loan.) Anyway, reading through your posts made me realize how much I miss you! I reminded me of the good ol' Silk Oak days, staying up late and talking in your bedroom. Or mine. Or when we shared a room. Ahhh that was nice. Love you!! Miss you!!! Keep the posts coming!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS. I laughed pretty hard when you said you call your dog "Damn Dog"! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Yay you guys got a table! Love the place!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay I love the pics of your house, it's so cute. I can't wait to actually see it in person! Your dog is cute, I bet the boys would love to see him. Looks like you guys are doing good. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love your house, your table and your damn dog. So fun! I'm glad you posted! I hate posting, so I'm sorry that a give you a hard time! I hope someday I'll get to see it all in person! Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heidi. I love your blog. This is Ashley Geisler Bigelow by the way. I am so glad I found you. Love the House. It is great. Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete